Saturday, October 07, 2006

State Sen. Ellen Karcher plans to introduce legislation that would bar trans fats from being served by New Jersey restaurants

State Sen. Ellen Karcher plans to introduce legislation that would bar trans fats from being served by New Jersey restaurants. The bill is designed to keep unhealthy food off the plates of fellow residents by banning restaurants from using cooking oil blamed for upping cholesterol levels and health care costs.

See the original story here.

To borrow a quote from "The Nutty Professor:"
"I'm child a now, I don't know what I like."
Give me a break, the New Jersey State legislature has nothing else to do
but try to regulate my choice of food at restaurants?



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]